Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Social Hating Sites


Is it me or has these social sites become a place for hating ,bashing and just down right tom foolery. Now Im quilty to some degree of venting and even adding someone just to glance thru pics ( shut up, you know you do it too). But I have to admit somethings have just been taking to far..Bitches are messy, ninjas are fucking stalkers...speaking of which why is it that when you send me a msg via chat box and I dont reply that you send me another?? ummmm...is it really neccesary for me to click GO OFFLINE and freaking hide GAL (get a life) ha I just made that up....but beside the hating ,,,I hate over sensitive MFers ..I mean ....if you cant take the shit LOG OFF *lemme help BIG RED X ...TOP RIGHT CORNER* Happy Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment