Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

PLANKING

So there is the new Internet craze called "Planking" which has (like most things) been deemed racist.
 It has been described as a racist act that dates back to the "planking" of slaves on a ship. Slave masters used a planking technique to pack in more slaves....omgeez you guys ....get a grip why don't you.
Planking:
The lying down game (also known as planking,[1] or face downs) is an activity, popular in various parts of the world, consisting of lying face down in an unusual or incongruous location. The hands must touch the sides of the body, and having a photograph of the participant taken and posted on the Internet is an integral part of the game.[2] Players compete to find the most unusual and original location in which to play.[2] The location should also be as public as possible, and as many people as possible should be involved.

I actually think its cool, and see some people around the world have got VERY creative with this game



My first plank , before I realized it has to be in a public place

LOL.....I've even sent my lil cousin and nephew out to plank....lol...they think I'm crazy


This is my BFF planking in the middle of a club we were at ....too funny!

But this is "THE FUNNIEST" plank I've seen thus far ...LOL

Plank Responsibly !!!

1 comment: