Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Destiny's Child Favorite

Who's you Destiny's Child Favorite ??????



Beyonce is a bad girl, and Im sure EVERY woman, man, lil girl and lil boy wants to be her...lol

But my vote goes to the GORGEOUS Kelly Rowland..........
she's always came second to Beyonce.....but NO MORE

Here's what Kelly had to say in a recent interview on the Beyonce comparisons
It’s old. I don’t trip off of it and I know it’s going to happen. It’s nothing else anybody can find and I don’t have anything else to talk about so it’s like ‘eh, do a comparison’.  [On if they still talked] She hit me [after the BET Awards] and said ‘oh, woman you killed it”
You know, if you guys would be a little bit more intelligent and ask me about myself we’ll have a much better interview.’ You can’t want a story from me and keep asking me about the past


Oh and my girl Michelle isnt half stepping either ....although I couldn't find a national mazagine that featured her on the cover I did find a spread in NV Business Woman’s magazine. She looks elegant here. I’m loving the short hair cut on her.



1 comment: