Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

How Many of Me ??

Ok, so a while ago I came across this cool little website http://www.howmanyofme.com/ And it tell you how many people in the U.S shares the same name as you. Here's what I found on my little search

  • There are 786,004 people in the U.S. with the first name Kimberly.

  • Statistically the 59th most popular first name.

  • More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Kimberly are female. <---I've ran into men name Kim....but NOT Kimberly O_o 

  • Another cool fact is I have a cousin with the exactly same name as me :)  

    But here's something you might not find so cool http://www.spokeo.com/
    Spokeo is a website that allows viewers to see what should be confidential info .....phone number, address etc....and for a small fee they can have access to your  income, education and religion.....talk about creepy.

    1 comment:

    1. I found out there are 11 other people in the US w/ my 1st & last name, we might plan a reunion next year lol

      ReplyDelete