Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kat Stacks....what a shame and a disgrace

For those of all that's under a rock and don't know who is, Kat Stack exposed ‘celebrities’ she slept with, also distributing their numbers on the net. They include everyone from Lil Bow Wow, Soulja Boy and basically the WHOLE Young Money crew. I must admit when I first watched a clip of her I thought that it was hilarious, but now it saddens me when I even hear her name mentioned. She pretty much illiterate...don't believe me http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6142464


But wait ...she's currently in jail, arrested for missing an immigration court date sometime in the past, Kate Stacks may be looking at a permanent trip back to Venezuela. She is currently being held without bail at a correctional facility for women..... hmmm wonder how they found out

and I know this is wrong , but I couldn't help myself

any resemblance?


LOLOLOL ....my Kiss Stacks pic

No comments:

Post a Comment