Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Fav Five

Five of my favorite things THIS WEEK


PHOTO OF THE WEEK
Khloe Kardashian
This pic is GORGEOUS...her hair and make up is flawless


SONG OF THE WEEK
Just the way you are by Bruno Mars
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it song



MODEL OF THE WEEK
Ty The Model

This inspiring model not only displays BEAUTY but shes a true fashionista ...She lives, breathes and eats fashion, she's not one that trys to nab the photographers attention by exposing more boobs then necessary, but instead she she seeks to be different by ......TBC
  




ENTERTAINER OF THE WEEK
MISCELLANEOUS 

Don't call him a rapper, because he's def more then that. Not only have I had the pleasure of working with this young man. I can honestly say that he's a true definition of diverse. Most "MEMPHIS RAPPERS" and I use that loosely, are fixed on open mics and selling Cd's out the trunk, not this young man.He's dabbed in everything from acting to sending a msg to Haiti from local Memphis artist.


                                             
Swagga Sex...

wheeeew....ain't this pic HOT!!!...excuse me y'all be back in 10 mins ....lol



Mz ViVacious (The comedianne)


Check her out

No comments:

Post a Comment